The Rub90 team expands its ability to accept sports betting once again. To the partners’ attention - an updated version of the gaming site.
A User, by joining this Policy and filing his details to the firstgaming.com website, by filling in the online application (registration):
• confirms that the personal data belongs to him personally;
• acknowledges and confirms that he has carefully and fully familiarized himself with this Agreement and the conditions therein of processing his personal data pointed out by him in the fields of online application (registration) forms on the Website;
• acknowledges and confirms that he fully understands all the provisions of this Agreement and the terms of processing of his personal data;
• gives his consent to the Website for processing of personal data for the purpose of registration of the User on the Website;
• agrees on the terms of the processing of personal data without any options or restrictions.
The User gives his consent to the processing of his personal data, namely to the commission of actions as prescribed by s. 3 p. 1 Art. 3 of the Federal Law “On Personal Data”, dated 27.07.2006, № 152, and confirms that by giving such a consent he acts freely with his will and in his own interest.
The User's consent to the processing of personal data is a particular, related and wilful.
This User’s consent applies to the processing of the following personal data:
• first name, second name and patronymic;
• place of residence (country, city, region);
• phone numbers;
• е-mail address.
The User entitles firstgaming.com resource to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data:
• storage for the periods specified in legislative documents, but at least three years from the date of discontinuance of the use of services by the User;
• rectification of personal data (update, editing);
• usage for User’s registration purposes on the Website;
• messaging and e-mailing of an information and promotional materials using the above phone number and e-mail address pointed out during the registration process;
• transferring or communication of the personal data upon the request of a court, including to third parties, is a subject of the measures ensuring the protection of personal data against unauthorized access.
The User has a right to reject messaging and e-mailing of an informational and promotional materials on the phone number and e-mail address pointed out during the registration process at any time by sending a corresponding order under hand to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Website processes the collected personal data for the following purposes:
• to identify, authorize and authenticate you as a User of the Website;
• to communicate with you, including notifications about changes in our policies, as well as processing of your requests and applications;
• to inform you about our services or products and services of our partners or to provide you, taking into account your actions on the Website, information that, in our opinion, will be of special interest to you. You will also allow us to take into account your individual preferences and provide you with a higher level of service, in particular, we can send you invitations to presentations and other events held by us or our partners, together with whom we organize these events;
• for advertising targeting;
• to assess, optimize and improve the quality of the Website, the Services and the convenience of using them in accordance with your preferences;
• for conducting statistical and similar studies based on anonymous or impersonal data;
• to recognize, investigate and prevent actions that may violate our policies or be illegal.
Also from time to time we can invite you to provide personal information in the form of surveys or questionnaires, participation in which is carried out exclusively voluntarily. The personal information received in connection with such surveys or questionnaires is used to inform you of the results of interviews or questionnaires, as well as to improve the using of the Website.
In addition, when visiting the resource firstgaming.com, the Internet browser of each visitor transmits certain information to the Website servers, including the date and time of the visit, the web page from which the user comes, the web browser and operating system used, the IP address of the device, the size of the data, cookies and other data for Yandex.Metrica and Google Analytics (and other services), and also information specified in personal profiles of social networks such as Facebook, VK, OK.RU (and others) in case of verification through the social networks. This information is stored in the connection logs for a limited period to ensure the security and proper operation of the Website, and to collect statistical information.
You can turn off cookies or set up your web browser to alert you when you receive cookies.
Any other work with personal data, if such is necessary, will occur only after receiving your consent to process and transfer personal data in full compliance with the laws of the Russian Federation.
This consent is valid for a period of time from the moment of submission of the data and can be withdrawn by you by submitting an application to the Administration of the Website with the indication of the data.
The Website is not responsible for third-party usage of (both legitimate and illegal) content posted by users on the Website, including its reproduction and distribution, carried out by all possible means
Your rights regarding to your personal data
Firstgaming.com is serious to your data privacy and tries to obtain proper transparency during using it. In this regard, you can request from us your personal data and to correct any incorrectness providing enough data for the identification of your entity (for the purposes of protecting privacy of other users).
You can change or delete your personal data by sending a corresponding order under hand to e-mail address email@example.com.
You have a right to revoke your consent to the processing of the personal data at any time. The revocation can be executed by sending a corresponding order under hand to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
In case of revocation of the consent to the processing of the personal data, we have the right to restrict the User's access to some or all of the functions of the Website.
The latest version of the Policy you can find on the page: http://firstgaming.com/eng/privacypolicy/.
This Policy has been developed in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. This Policy and the relationship between the User and the Website, arising from the Policy, is a subject to the application of substantive and procedural law of the Russian Federation.